Here are seven ways you can access my expertise. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Explore my web presences. Get motivated to action with me each week, via my thought pieces on the blog and my YouTube Channel. Gain perspectives on treating your life as a project, life management tips and how to deal with life’s lemons. You can also read my article on Medium or just subscribe here to receive updates and special news.
- Join the Motivated 2 Move tribe. My tribe of MOVERS are people committed to going hard for themselves, every day. If you feel like this is a group you can benefit from, I’d love for you to join us on Facebook.
- Purchase one of my products. I’m still adding things to the Shop, but you can grab my book whilst there. Other products are in development and will be added soon. Subscribe and be in the know when books, t-shirts, journals and more are added. Each item sold in the store is intended to keep you motivated!
- Book me as a Speaker. I’d love to be a speaker at your next event or for your group. I’ve been speaking to audiences since I was 16 years old and have shared with non-profits, high schools, conferences and professional organizations. Of all the things I do, I enjoy speaking the most, so feel free to contact me.
- Hire me as a Personal Coach. When we work together on a one-on-one basis, I’ll help you become more purposeful, productive and profitable in all areas of your life. Book a FREE 15-min Discovery Session to find out if we’re a good fit for each other and how we can get started.
- Sign up one of my Programs. RESETNOW is open for registration and starts on July 05, 2017. This 6-week virtual course is designed specifically for those who need an overall RESET in their lives. We’ll focus on different areas of life and chart the way to making monumental shifts. Exercises are often involved, so be prepared to get your hands dirty! I’m invested in helping you gain clarity and focus for your future. Ready to jump in? Click here for more information and shoot me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.