Here are seven ways you can access my expertise. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Explore my web presences. Get motivated to action with me each week, via my thought pieces on the blog and my YouTube Channel. Gain perspectives on redefining your purpose with life management tips on how to deal with life’s lemons. You can also read my articles on Medium or just subscribe here to receive updates and special news.
- Join the Redefine Your Life Lounge My tribe of REDEFINERS are people committed to going hard for themselves, every day. If you feel like this is a group you can benefit from, I’d love for you to join us on Facebook.
- Purchase one of my products. I’m still adding things to the Store, but you can grab my book whilst there. Other products are in development and will be added soon. Subscribe and be in the know when books, t-shirts, journals and more are added. Each item sold in the store is intended to keep you motivated!
- Book me as a Speaker. I’d love to be a speaker at your next event or for your group. I’ve been speaking to audiences since I was 16 years old and I’ve shared with non-profits, high schools, conferences and professional organizations. Of all the things I do, I enjoy speaking the most, so feel free to contact me.
- Hire me as a Personal Coach. When we work together on a one-on-one basis, I’ll help you become more purposeful, productive and profitable in all areas of your life. Book a FREE 15-min Discovery Session to find out if we’re a good fit for each other and how we can get started.
- Sign up one of my Courses. All of my new courses are currently open for registration. They are designed specifically for those who need to get past a traumatic event and move on to manifesting their GREATNESS. Exercises and worksheets are often involved, so be prepared to get your hands dirty! I’m invested in helping you gain clarity today and focus on your future. Ready to jump in? Sign up here to receive updates first on when programs are released.